(NVDA) estimates, price target were boosted at UBS. The company increased its numbers, UBS said. Solid Tegra growth, with gaming offsetting PC weakness, UBS said. $17 price target and buy rating.
Priceline.com (PCLN) estimates, price target were increased at JMP Securities. Shares are now seen reaching $1,165. Estimates were also increased, given a rebound in domestic bookings, JMP Securities said. Outperform rating.
Priceline.com estimates, price target were increased at UBS. The company increased its own numbers, said UBS. Excellent execution in strategy led to growth in several important metrics, UBS also said. $1,220 price target and buy rating.
Transocean (RIG) estimates, price target were increased at Jefferies. Positive cost guidance and new shipbuilds drive increase, said Jefferies. $56 price target and hold rating, said Jefferies.
Tesoro (TSO) estimates, price target were decreased at UBS. TSO lowered its numbers, UBS said. Conservative margins with higher refining operations and D&A costs, UBS also said. $61 price target and buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV