CHANGE IN RATINGS
Aecom Technology (ACM) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. Valuation call, as the company lacks near-term catalysts, Robert Baird said.
Aecom Technology was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Sluggish growth affects valuation, UBS said. Estimates are lowered with a price target of $32, UBS said.
Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Meaningful upside to consensus EPS estimate, UBS said. Estimates lifted across the board and a $46 price target.
Broadridge Financial (BR) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from underweight. $35 price target. Outlook derisked on big beat and no raise, J.P. Morgan said.
Calumet (CLMT) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from underperform. Company is largely pricing in the negative environment, Credit Suisse said.
Deere (DE) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral. $89 price target. Company could be hurt by lower corn prices and other headwinds, BofA/Merrill said.
Eastman Chemical (EMN) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Despite near-term cost pressures and a loss of earnings momentum it probably represents excellent long-term value, J.P. Morgan said.
Health Net (HNT) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Estimates were also cut as the company will fail to meet previous growth expectations, Wells Fargo said.
Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Sanchez Energy (SN) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV