Arrayit Corporation (OTCBB:ARYC), a life sciences and molecular diagnostics leader, will host a conference call and webcast on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s third quarter and nine month results.
To access the live webcast, log onto the Arrayit website at http://www.arrayit.com/ and click on “Investor Relations”.
To participate in the call by phone, dial (877) 407-0782 approximately five minutes prior to the scheduled start time. International callers please dial (201) 689-8567.
A replay of the teleconference will be available until December 15, 2013 and may be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853. International callers may dial (201) 612-7415. Callers should use conference ID: 13572744. A transcript of the call will be available on the Arrayit Corporation website approximately 24 hours after its completion.About Arrayit Corporation Arrayit utilizes its patented and proprietary microarray platform to lead and empower the genetic, research, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic communities through the discovery, development and manufacture of proprietary life science technologies and consumables for disease prevention, treatment and cure.- Powerful Science for LifeVisit http://arrayit.com/ for more information. Safe Harbor Statement We have identified forward-looking statements by using words such as "expect", "believe", and "should". Although we believe our expectations are reasonable, our operations involve a number of risks and uncertainties that are beyond our control, and these statements may turn out not to be true. Risk factors associated with our business, including some of the facts set forth herein, are detailed in the Company's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 and in Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV