Today Disney and Forever 21 launched a new collection of limited-edition women’s apparel and accessories, under the Mickey & Co. collection by Forever 21 label. Inspired by vintage Mickey Mouse designs with an ‘80’s vibe, the collection is available now at Forever 21 stores--just in time for the holiday season.
The Mickey & Co. brand was first introduced in 1984, and the apparel collection it adorned was one of the fastest selling collections in Disney’s history. The Mickey & Co. collection by Forever 21 features Mickey Mouse and friends in exuberant artwork with bold pops of color. The Mickey & Co. collection by Forever 21 features 46 pieces including reversible pop-over sweatshirts, oversized tees with rolled and tacked sleeves, denim on denim with a two pocket chambray shirt, and a screened denim jacket.
The collection is brought to life by world recognized model and fashion influencer, Jasmine Sanders, also known as @golden_barbie on Twitter and Instagram. Fans can see Jasmine in a behind-the-scenes video [ http://bit.ly/MickeyByF21Video] of the photo shoot inspired by ‘80’s hit song “Mickey” by Toni Basil.
“Mickey Mouse is a global icon with a fun and optimistic energy that inspires us all, and translates perfectly into fashion,” said Stephen Teglas, vice president of licensing, Disney Consumer Products. “Forever 21 is a leader in delivering on-trend fashions, and the new Mickey & Co. line is sure to be a hit with their guests and Disney fans everywhere.”“We are excited to re-introduce this retro streetwise-style into our Forever 21 stores with Mickey Mouse, a character that has influenced pop culture worldwide,” said Betsy Zanjani, Forever 21 senior vice president of product design. “Forever 21 selected artwork from the Disney archives that allowed us to remain true to the spirit of the original Mickey & Co. label, and create a collection that exudes fun.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV