- Grew leasing revenues 7.9% year-over-year marking the eleventh consecutive quarter of comparable period growth.
- Increased rental rates by 1.2% sequentially over the second quarter and 2.9% over the previous year, improving yield by 3.8% to an all-time high of $643 per unit.
- Achieved an adjusted EBITDA margin of 39.0%, while investing in repairs and maintenance associated with increased deliveries, and the repositioning of assets to high utilization markets, resulting in incremental expense of approximately $3 million, or 3% of revenues, compared to the third quarter of 2012.
- Improved average fleet utilization to 68.8% in the third quarter and 71.7% at September 30, 2013.
- Delivered free cash flow of $33.2 million, the 23 rd consecutive quarter of positive free cash flow.
- Reduced net debt by $30.7 million in the third quarter and $111.0 million for the trailing twelve months.
Mobile Mini Reports Q3'13 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.