- Initiating a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 per share annually. The initial quarterly dividend will be payable on March 20, 2014 to all common shareholders of record as of March 6, 2014.
- Authorizing a repurchase program for up to $125 million of common stock in open market and private transactions.
- The dividend initiation and share repurchase program do not diminish the Company’s ability to aggressively deploy capital for organic growth opportunities or pursue potential acquisitions.
- Strong balance sheet and stable free cash flow generation supports an ongoing shareholder payout.
- Targeting debt/adjusted EBITDA between 3.0-4.0x on a sustained basis.
Mobile Mini Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend And Authorizes $125 Million Share Repurchase Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.