SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Just 18 months after a successful national launch of its stevia-sweetened, four flavor dark chocolate bars, Lily's Sweets introduces a suite of healthy and delicious, fair trade certified, no-sugar-added holiday chocolates available exclusively at Whole Foods Markets ® (NASDAQ: WFM) this holiday season.
As the top-selling producer of stevia-sweetened chocolates, Lily's Sweets is particularly popular with consumers wanting to avoid sugar and those interested in non-GMO and fair trade products. Now, Lily's Sweets has created both foil-wrapped and gift box holiday-themed chocolates.
"We received an overwhelming positive response from our customers about our dark chocolate bars," said Cynthia Tice, co-owner of Lily's Sweets. "Our charge from Whole Foods Market was to create holiday-inspired, elegant gift items with our same natural ingredients, indulgent tastes, and fair trade standards---that would retail for under $10.""We looked to Lily's to create one-of-a-kind holiday chocolates that our sugar-conscious shoppers could feel great about enjoying," said Dwight Richmond, global grocery purchasing coordinator for Whole Foods Market. "With responsible sourcing, wholesome sweetness without the added sugar and a value price, they really delivered!" All of Lily's Sweets holiday products are 55% dark chocolate, fair trade certified, non-GMO, and stevia-sweetened with no sugar added. Products include:
- Dark chocolate Hanukah-themed pops, 2.29 ounces, Star of David and Menorah shapes. Suggested Retail Price $5.69
- Foil-wrapped Christmas-themed stocking stuffer treats, 1.41 to 1.76 ounces, in the shape of Christmas trees, lights, and stars. Suggested Retail Price $3.99 to $4.99
- Hanukah and Christmas chocolate-filled gift boxes, filled with 12 bite-size squares, 4.2 total ounces. Suggested Retail Price $8.99
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts