- Generated Core Funds From Operations (“Core FFO”) of $6.6 million, or $0.20 per diluted share.
- Average occupancy stable at 93.3% across the operating property portfolio.
- New and renewal leases executed during the quarter totaling approximately 42,000 square feet in the office and retail property portfolios.
- Development pipeline of six properties, consisting of approximately 376,000 square feet of office and retail property and 489 multifamily units. The 4525 Main Street development project in the Town Center of Virginia Beach is 45% pre-leased.
- $81.5 million of new construction loans since the end of last quarter to fund the development pipeline.
- $25.3 million of new construction contract work executed during the quarter; approximately $59.5 million of total backlog at the end of the quarter.
- Credit facility capacity increased by $55.0 million to $155.0 million in October 2013.
- Admiral Joseph W. Prueher, USN (Ret.) unanimously elected to the Company's board of directors, effective October 24, 2013.
Armada Hoffler Properties Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.