SAN DIEGO, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Trovagene, Inc. (NASDAQ: TROV), a developer of cell-free molecular diagnostics, announced today that it will report financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time).
Trovagene's management team will host a conference call on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time) to discuss the results and update investors on the company's progress.
A live webcast of the call will be available online at www.trovagene.investorroom.com. To access the conference call, please dial (877) 870-4263 (domestic) or (412) 317-0790 (international); conference ID# 10036889. To access the telephone replay of the call, dial (877) 344-7529 (domestic) or (412) 317-0088 (international), and Canada toll-free (855) 669-9657, replay ID# 10036889. The webcast and telephone replay will be archived on the company's website following the call.About Trovagene, Inc. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Trovagene is leveraging its patented technology for the detection of cell-free DNA and RNA, short nucleic acid fragments originating from normal and diseased cell death that can be isolated and detected from urine. Trovagene has a strong intellectual property asset as it relates to cell-free DNA and RNA testing in urine. It has U.S. and European patent applications and issued patents that cover testing for HPV and other infectious diseases, cancer, transplantation, prenatal and genetic testing. Contact Trovagene, Inc. Amy Caterina Investor Relations +1 (858) 952-7593 firstname.lastname@example.org www.trovagene.com
SOURCE Trovagene, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV