LAS VEGAS, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NV Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NVE) announced today that initial results from its joint study with California Independent System Operator Corporation (ISO) have indicated that participation by NV Energy in the Energy Imbalance Market (EIM) may benefit both California and Nevada customers.
Upon completion of the studies, NV Energy intends to file a report with the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada and intends to seek approval to join the EIM.
This release contain forward-looking statements regarding the future performance of NV Energy, Inc. and its subsidiaries Nevada Power Company and Sierra Pacific Power Company, each doing business as "NV Energy" (collectively "NV Energy"), within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, uncertainty concerning the final outcome of the study and uncertainty concerning any subsequent decisions on whether to proceed with the development of any facilities, or not. Additional cautionary statements regarding other risk factors that could have an effect on the future performance of NV Energy are contained in the Annual Report of NV Energy on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 and the Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2013, June 30, 2013, and September 30, 2013 each filed with the SEC. NV Energy undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.SOURCE NV Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV