The Company uses the measures adjusted net earnings, cash costs per ounce, all-in sustaining costs per ounce, adjusted operating cash flow and net free cash flow in this press release, which do not have a standardized meaning prescribed by International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS" or "GAAP"). They are, therefore, considered to be non-GAAP measures and may not be comparable to similar measures presented by other companies. The non-GAAP measures cash costs per ounce, all-in sustaining costs per ounce and net free cash flow are reconciled to the Company's financial statements beginning on page 20 of the Company's Management's Discussion and Analysis for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013.
Adjusted net earnings is comprised of net earnings from both continuing and discontinued operations, adjusted for specific items. While the adjustments to net earnings in this measure include items that are recurring, adjusted net earnings is a useful measure as the unrealized gains / losses on foreign exchange, fair value adjustments on contingent consideration and derivatives, impairment charges, net realizable value adjustments, and other non-recurring items do not reflect the underlying operating performance of the Company's core mining business in the periods presented and are not necessarily indicative of future operating results.
Adjusted operating cash flow excludes the change in non-cash operating working capital, which includes changes in receivables, inventories, prepaid assets, and payables.
Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and AnalysisThe financial statements and related Management's Discussion and Analysis can be found on the Company's website at http://www.auricogold.com or under the Company's profile on http://www.sedar.com and with the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml ("Edgar"). Third Quarter Conference Call and Webcast A webcast and conference call will be held on Friday, November 8, 2013 starting at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time . Senior management will be on the call to discuss the results. Conference Call Access
- International & Toronto: 1-647-427-7450
- Canada & U.S. Toll Free: 1-888-231-8191
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV