Today Global Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: BRSS) (“GBC” or the “Company”) Board of Directors unanimously elected Chief Executive Officer John Walker as Executive Chairman of the Board. Mr. Walker succeeds Michael Psaros, who today stepped down from his role as Chairman but will continue to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Walker’s appointment is effective immediately.
“Michael has provided tremendous support during the transformation of our business and successful move to a public company,” said John Walker. “We want to thank Michael for his contributions over the last six years, and we look forward to his continued support, experience and counsel as a member of the Board.”
John Walker has been the Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company since 2007. Michael Psaros had served as Chairman of the Board since 2007.
About Global Brass and CopperGlobal Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc. through its wholly-owned principal operating subsidiary, Global Brass and Copper, Inc., is a leading, value-added converter, fabricator, distributor and processor of specialized copper and brass products in North America. We engage in metal melting and casting, rolling, drawing, extruding and stamping to fabricate finished and semi-finished alloy products from processed scrap, copper cathode and other refined metals. Our products include a wide range of sheet, strip, foil, rod, tube and fabricated metal component products that we sell under the Olin Brass, Chase Brass and A.J. Oster brand names. Our products are used in a variety of applications across diversified end markets, including the building and housing, munitions, automotive, transportation, coinage, electronics/electrical components, industrial machinery and equipment and general consumer end markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV