Adjusted EBITDA as defined equates to earnings (loss) from operations plus stock-based compensation expense, acquisition costs, restructuring costs, integration costs, impairment, and amortization. The reconciliation between our GAAP and non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying schedules.
(1) On April 2, 2013, we completed the sale of substantially all of the assets and operations related to our AirCard business. The results of operations and the gain on sale of the AirCard business have been presented as discontinued operations for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013 and September 30, 2012.
The Company provides the following guidance for continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2013, excluding any impact from the acquired M2M module and modem assets of AnyDATA:In the fourth quarter of 2013, revenue is expected to increase sequentially and on a year-over-year basis. Gross margin and operating expenses are expected to remain similar to third quarter levels.
|Q4 2013 Guidance||
|Revenue||$112.0 to $116.0 million|
|Earnings from operations||$2.4 to $3.3 million|
|Net earnings||$2.2 to $3.0 million|
|Earnings per share||$0.07 to $0.10 per share|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts