Adjusted EBITDA as defined equates to earnings (loss) from operations plus stock-based compensation expense, acquisition costs, restructuring costs, integration costs, impairment, and amortization. The reconciliation between our GAAP and non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying schedules.
(1) On April 2, 2013, we completed the sale of substantially all of the assets and operations related to our AirCard business. The results of operations and the gain on sale of the AirCard business have been presented as discontinued operations for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013 and September 30, 2012.
The Company provides the following guidance for continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2013, excluding any impact from the acquired M2M module and modem assets of AnyDATA:In the fourth quarter of 2013, revenue is expected to increase sequentially and on a year-over-year basis. Gross margin and operating expenses are expected to remain similar to third quarter levels.
|Q4 2013 Guidance||Consolidated Non-GAAP|
|Revenue||$112.0 to $116.0 million|
|Earnings from operations||$2.4 to $3.3 million|
|Net earnings||$2.2 to $3.0 million|
|Earnings per share||$0.07 to $0.10 per share|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV