Reports net income of $15.3 million or $0.35 per diluted share, and adjusted EBITDA of $28.2 million Conference call begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time November 8, 2013
CLAYTON, Mo., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE:FF), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013.
Third Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights (all comparisons are with the third quarter of 2012)
- Revenues were $121.1 million, up 37% from $88.3 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $28.2 million, up 17% from $24.0 million
- Net income increased to $15.3 million, or $0.35 per diluted share, from $12.5 million, or $0.30 per diluted share.
- Revenues were $319.3 million, up 15.2% from $277.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $71.3 million, up 53% from $46.5 million
- Net income increased to $47.5 million, or $1.10 per diluted share, from $28.1 million, or $0.68 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV