- Newest PSC strategically located in Las Vegas, Nevada, servicing the aerospace, automotive and energy sectors in Southern California region
- Fifth U.S.-based PSC; Seven total PSC's globally
- On track for 15 PSCs in 2015
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The ExOne Company (Nasdaq:XONE) ("ExOne" or "the Company"), a global provider of three-dimensional ("3D") printing machines and printed products to industrial customers, announced today the planned opening of a new Production Service Center ("PSC") in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The location, consisting of a 17,240 square foot recently purchased facility, was selected due to its cost effectiveness and close proximity to the Southern California region, home to a significant amount of sand casting and cores business servicing the aerospace, automotive and energy sectors. As ExOne's fifth PSC in the U.S. and seventh PSC worldwide, operations are expected to commence in December.
David Burns, President and Chief Operating Officer of ExOne commented, "We have stated our intent to have 15 global PSCs by the end of 2015 and this location will mark another step toward our goal. Strategically located PSCs facilitate the awareness of our 3D printing technology by our customers and prospects within our targeted verticals, such as those located in the Southern California region. We have identified 163 foundries in the surrounding area of Las Vegas, making this location logistically ideal to service them. We expect the addition of this facility will help to drive further revenue growth, consistent with our expansion strategy."ExOne's other PSCs are located in North Huntingdon, PA; Troy, MI; Houston, TX; Auburn, WA; Augsburg, Germany; and Kanagawa, Japan. For more information regarding ExOne's operations, visit the Company's website at www.exone.com . About ExOne ExOne is a global provider of 3D printing machines and printed products, materials and other services to industrial customers. ExOne's business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printing machines and printing products to specification for its customers using its in-house 3D printing machines. ExOne offers pre-production collaboration and print products for customers through its seven production service centers ("PSCs"), which are located in the United States, Germany and Japan. ExOne builds 3D printing machines at its facilities in the United States and Germany. ExOne also supplies the associated materials, including consumables and replacement parts, and other services, including training and technical support, necessary for purchasers of its machines to print products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV