WAUKEGAN, Ill., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced third-quarter 2013 financial results.
- Third-quarter 2013 Adjusted Earnings Per Share (EPS) of $0.40, a third-quarter record for the Company.
- Third-quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $24.0 million, a third-quarter record for the Company.
- Third-quarter and first nine-month 2013 Adjusted EPS growth of 8.1 percent and 16.8 percent, respectively, versus the same periods last year.
Outlook and Dividend
- For the fourth quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $225.0 million and $250.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.36 and $0.49.
- Declared quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share payable on November 29, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 15, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts