WAUKEGAN, Ill., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced third-quarter 2013 financial results.
- Third-quarter 2013 Adjusted Earnings Per Share (EPS) of $0.40, a third-quarter record for the Company.
- Third-quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $24.0 million, a third-quarter record for the Company.
- Third-quarter and first nine-month 2013 Adjusted EPS growth of 8.1 percent and 16.8 percent, respectively, versus the same periods last year.
Outlook and Dividend
- For the fourth quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $225.0 million and $250.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.36 and $0.49.
- Declared quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share payable on November 29, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 15, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV