- Record high total investment income of approximately $41.0 million, an increase of 71.6%, in the third quarter of 2013, compared to $23.9 million for the third quarter of 2012.
- Increased net investment income, or “NII”, during the quarter by 89.5% to approximately $21.6 million, as compared to $11.4 million in the third quarter of 2012. NII per share increased 52.2% to $0.35 on approximately 60.5 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2013, as compared to NII of $0.23 per share for the third quarter of 2012.
- Increased distributable net operating income, or “DNOI”, by 85.6% to approximately $23.2 million compared to $12.5 million in the third quarter of 2012. DNOI per share increased 46.2% to $0.38 on approximately 60.5 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2013, as compared to DNOI of $0.26 per share for the third quarter of 2012.
- Received approximately $132.2 million in principal repayments, including approximately $102.1 million of early principal repayments and approximately $30.1 million in scheduled principal payments.
- Hercules’ portfolio companies announced or completed 18 liquidity events during the third quarter of 2013.
- Total investment assets increased 27.0% year over year to approximately $983.4 million as of September 30, 2013, compared to $774.5 million as of September 30, 2012.
- Increased the quarterly dividend by $0.03, or approximately 10.7%, to $0.31 per share payable on November 25, 2013, to shareholders of record as of November 18, 2013; the thirty-third consecutive dividend since inception bringing total dividends declared since inception to $8.75 per share.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results And Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend To $0.31 Per Share, Up $0.03 From Second Quarter 2013, An Increase Of Approximately 11.00%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts