- Revenue increased 74.8% to $162.6 million, or an increase of $69.6 million over the prior year.
- Continued strong cash flow from operating activities of $39.9 million during the quarter.
- Paid down $15.0 million of the Company’s credit facility.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, excluding special items, of $25.1 million, an increase of $7.8 million, or 45.4% over the comparable period of the prior year. Margin on an Adjusted EBITDA basis of 15.4%.
- Net cash capital expenditures of $11.7 million during the quarter.
- Reduction in operating working capital 2 by $18.0 million during the quarter, following an improvement of $14.1 million during the second quarter.
- One-time, non-recurring and non-cash charges totaling $233.1 million in the quarter including goodwill and long-lived asset impairment.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts