Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CYTX) today reports its nine month and third quarter 2013 financial results and provides updates on clinical development, commercialization and corporate development activities.
Total revenue for the nine months and quarter ended September 30, 2013 were $8.7 million and $2.7 million, respectively. Net loss for the nine months and quarter ended September 30, 2013 was $16.1 million and $5.3 million, respectively.
Cytori’s year-to-date accomplishments include the following:
- Formed a commercialization partnership for select emerging markets, including $24 million in equity, a long term supply agreement with an initial $7 million product purchase commitment, and up to $500 million in commercial milestones
- Under the BARDA contract, the Company made significant progress toward the achievement of critical preclinical milestones needed to seek up to $56 million in additional funding
- Expanded the number of actively recruiting centers in the ATHENA clinical trial program to seven and identified additional sites for ATHENA II
- Received approvals for the Celution® System in Australia and Singapore
- Awarded seven patents, including a methods patent for using adipose-derived regenerative cell therapy for treating renal disease and licensed exclusive rights to a patent related to adipose-derived regenerative cells for the treatment of autoimmune diseases
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts