Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CYTX) today reports its nine month and third quarter 2013 financial results and provides updates on clinical development, commercialization and corporate development activities.
Total revenue for the nine months and quarter ended September 30, 2013 were $8.7 million and $2.7 million, respectively. Net loss for the nine months and quarter ended September 30, 2013 was $16.1 million and $5.3 million, respectively.
Cytori’s year-to-date accomplishments include the following:
- Formed a commercialization partnership for select emerging markets, including $24 million in equity, a long term supply agreement with an initial $7 million product purchase commitment, and up to $500 million in commercial milestones
- Under the BARDA contract, the Company made significant progress toward the achievement of critical preclinical milestones needed to seek up to $56 million in additional funding
- Expanded the number of actively recruiting centers in the ATHENA clinical trial program to seven and identified additional sites for ATHENA II
- Received approvals for the Celution® System in Australia and Singapore
- Awarded seven patents, including a methods patent for using adipose-derived regenerative cell therapy for treating renal disease and licensed exclusive rights to a patent related to adipose-derived regenerative cells for the treatment of autoimmune diseases
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV