- XenoPort reported favorable preliminary results from two Phase 1 clinical trials and three 13-week toxicology studies of XP23829, a novel fumaric acid ester compound that is a prodrug of monomethyl fumarate (MMF). The first healthy-subject Phase 1 study assessed the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of multiple doses of two different oral formulations of XP23829, as well as the approved dose of TECFIDERA ® (dimethyl fumarate; DMF). The second Phase 1 study examined the metabolism and distribution of radiolabeled XP23829 in healthy subjects. The toxicology studies, each of which included a DMF control arm, were conducted in three different animal species. XP23829 is being developed for the potential treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and/or psoriasis.
- XenoPort announced the inclusion of gabapentin enacarbil in treatment guidelines published by the International Restless Legs Syndrome Study Group and the Willis-Ekbom Disease (WED) Foundation.
XenoPort Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.