- Engineered Products and Solutions, Alcoa’s downstream business, is on track to generate $1 billion incremental revenue from share gains through innovation, and grow adjusted EBITDA margins on an annualized basis to a record high of 21.9 percent in 2013, up from 16.8 percent in 2010.
- Global Rolled Products, Alcoa’s midstream business, is expected to generate $800 million incremental value-add revenue at historically high average adjusted EBITDA levels for the 2010 to 2013 period.
- Global Primary Products, Alcoa’s upstream business, has significantly lowered its cost position in both aluminum smelting and alumina refining, having now reached the 43rd percentile on the global aluminum cost curve, and 27th percentile on the global alumina cost curve. These shifts represent an 8 point movement and 3 point movement respectively since 2010.
Alcoa Delivers Strong Value-Add Revenue Growth And Improved Upstream Portfolio, Sets New Business Targets At 2013 Investor Day
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts