(2) The average sales price of natural gas for the gas production months within the distribution period exceeded the average NYMEX gas prices for those same months within the period due to the “liquids rich” content of a portion of the natural gas volumes produced by the underlying properties.(3) There were no realized gains or losses on hedge settlements during the third quarterly payment period of 2013. All costless collar hedge contracts terminate as of December 31, 2014. Consequently, for all distributions after the February 2015 distribution, there will be no further cash settlement gains or losses on commodity hedges, and the Trust will have increased exposure to oil and natural gas price volatility.
Whiting USA Trust II Announces Trust Quarterly Distribution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.