Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the mobile innovation leader that provides personal cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices across the globe, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President & Treasurer, Larry Irving; and its Executive Vice President & Chief Corporate Strategy Officer, Biju Nair, will present at the Wells Fargo Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 2:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s Web site: www.synchronoss.com.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the mobile innovation leader that provides personal cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices across the globe. The company’s proven and scalable technology solutions allow customers to connect, synchronize and activate connected devices and services that empower enterprises and consumers to live in a connected world. For more information visit us at:Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV