- As of November 6, 2013, enrolled 100 patients in the Phase IIb “Abili-T” clinical study of Tcelna (imilecleucel-T) in patients with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS). The Abili-T clinical trial is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to enroll 180 patients at approximately 33 leading clinical sites in the U.S. and Canada.
- Furthered the accumulation of comprehensive patient data to support Opexa’s Immune Monitoring Program initiative in conjunction with the Abili-T trial, including the potential identification of biomarkers for SPMS and further understanding of the immunopathology of SPMS.
- Reported cash and cash equivalents of $20,172,485 as of September 30, 2013.
- Closed an underwritten public offering of 12 million shares of common stock in August 2013 and sold an additional 900,000 shares of common stock in September 2013 through the exercise of an over-allotment option granted to the underwriter of the public offering, with aggregate gross proceeds of $19.4 million, or net proceeds of approximately $17.4 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
- Eliminated debt on Opexa’s consolidated balance sheet through the conversion into common stock of the remaining July 2012 convertible secured promissory notes in an aggregate principal amount of $3.185 million.
- Terminated the remaining $500,000 deposit control agreement in connection with conversion of the July 2012 convertible secured promissory notes, resulting in the funds being reported as cash and cash equivalents on the consolidated balance sheet instead of as restricted cash.
- Strengthened the team with the addition of several talented individuals dedicated to furthering the Company’s development initiatives, including enhancing the manufacturing and delivery of Tcelna.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts