Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend.
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share will be paid on November 25, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 18, 2013.
The Board of Directors has declared quarterly dividends either after or concurrent with the Company’s quarterly earnings release. Future declarations of dividends are, in any case, subject to approval of the Board of Directors and may be adjusted as business needs or market conditions change.
About Roundy’sRoundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 20,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 163 retail grocery stores and 101 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV