TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: The Mosaic Company is hosting its fifth annual First Responder Finalist Competition to hone and demonstrate company emergency preparedness and response skills.
WHEN: Friday, Nov. 8 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. WHERE: Polk County Agricultural Center 1702 U.S. 17-98, Bartow, Fla. About The Mosaic Company:The Mosaic Company is the world's leading combined producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV