J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) today announced John Roberts, President and Chief Executive Officer for J.B. Hunt, will present to the investment community at the following upcoming conferences:
- Stephens, Inc. 2013 Fall Conference at The New York Palace Hotel on Wednesday, November 13th at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern)
- Goldman Sachs 2013 Industrial Conference at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes on Thursday, November 14th at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern)
Information presented at these conferences may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, including, but not limited to, those discussed in Item 1A of our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent we become aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
Interested parties may view this press release, as well as the information provided at these conferences, on the Company’s website, www.jbhunt.com.
About J.B. HuntJ.B. Hunt Transport focuses on providing safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. Utilizing an integrated, multimodal approach, the company provides capacity-oriented solutions centered on delivering customer value and industry-leading service. J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol JBHT and is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average. J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JBHT. For more information, visit www.jbhunt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV