BOSTON, Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), a leading cloud services provider, today announced that management will present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference on November 12th, 2013.
2013 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference Date: Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 Presentation: 1:35 PM ET Location: Hilton New York Speakers: Michael Simon, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jim Kelliher, Chief Financial Officer
The presentation will be webcast live on the investor relations section of the company's website at www.LogMeIn.com and will be available for replay beginning approximately one hour after the live presentation.About LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company's cloud services free millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today's connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston's Innovation District with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
CONTACT: Investors Rob Bradley 781-897-1301 rbradley@LogMeIn.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV