PS Business Parks, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE:PSB) today announced the completion of its underwritten public offering of its common stock at a price of $79.25 per share. Including the exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase additional shares of common stock, the Company sold a total of 1,495,000 shares of its common stock for net proceeds of approximately $117.3 million. Concurrently, the Company sold 950,000 shares of its common stock to Public Storage also at $79.25 per share for proceeds of approximately $75.3 million. Collectively, the Company generated total net proceeds of approximately $192.5 million.
PS Business Parks, Inc., a member of the S&P SmallCap 600, is a self-advised and self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The Company defines “flex” space as buildings that are configured with a combination of office and warehouse space and can be designed to fit a number of uses (including office, assembly, showroom, laboratory, light manufacturing and warehouse space). As of November 4, 2013, the Company wholly owned 29.2 million rentable square feet with approximately 4,800 customers located in eight states, concentrated in California (11.1 million sq. ft.), Texas (4.5 million sq. ft.), Virginia (4.0 million sq. ft.), Florida (3.7 million sq. ft.), Maryland (2.4 million sq. ft.), Washington (1.5 million sq. ft.), Oregon (1.3 million sq. ft.) and Arizona (0.7 million sq. ft.).
Additional information about PS Business Parks, Inc. is available on the
Internet. The Company’s website is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV