ROBBINSVILLE, N.J., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technology Association (DCAT) is pleased to announce that Lori Hoffman, senior director, business development at Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc., has been elected by the membership to serve on DCAT's Board of Directors for a three-year term beginning November 1, 2013.
"We look forward to Ms. Hoffman's contributions to the DCAT organization," said Executive Director Margaret Timony. "She brings valuable industry experience and leadership skills that will help shape and support the organization's programs, events and projects."
About DCATFounded in 1890, DCAT is the premier business development association whose membership is comprised of companies that manufacture, distribute or provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical and related industries. With over 300 corporate members, DCAT is headquartered in Robbinsville, New Jersey. About Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing pharmaceutical products, with a specific emphasis on injectables. Sagent has created a unique global network of resources, comprising rapid development capabilities, sophisticated manufacturing and innovative drug delivery technologies, resulting in an extensive and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical product portfolio that fulfills the evolving needs of patients.
CONTACT: DCAT Contact: Erin Sanders Communications Coordinator 609-448-1000 Sagent Contact: Jonathon Singer, Sagent email@example.com 847-908-1605
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV