Contango Oil & Gas Company (NYSE MKT: MCF) today announced that the Company will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. CST.
A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff79/MCF or by visiting the Company’s website at http://contango.com. A copy of the presentation will be posted in the “Investor Relations” section of the website prior to the start of the Company’s presentation.
Contango Oil & Gas Company is a Houston, TX-based independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploitation and production of crude oil and natural gas, offshore in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico and in the onshore Gulf Coast regions of the United States. Additional information is available on the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV