WOODSIDE, Calif., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp. ("GSV") (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that it has rescheduled its report of earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013, from Thursday, November 7, 2013 to after the close of the U.S. market on Monday, November 11, 2013.
Management will hold a conference call and webcast for investors on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call number for U.S. participants is (888) 549-7750 and the conference call number for participants outside the U.S. is (480) 629-9835. The conference ID number for both call numbers is 4650042. Additionally, interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the call from the "Investors" section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/events.cfm . An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for 12 months following the live presentation.
A replay of the conference call may be accessed through November 18, 2013 by dialing (800) 406-7325 (U.S.) or (303) 590-3030 (international), using conference ID number 4650042.About GSV Capital Corp. GSV Capital Corp. ( GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12750
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross or Kristen McNally, (650) 235-4769 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV