Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NKA, POOL, REG, TE, X
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Nov. 8, 2013, 9 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.7% to 8.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Niska Gas Storage Partners (NYSE:NKA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $16.12 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.8%.The average volume for Niska Gas Storage Partners has been 63,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Niska Gas Storage Partners has a market cap of $554.6 million and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 45.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC owns and operates natural gas storage assets in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 122.23.TheStreet Ratings rates Niska Gas Storage Partners as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Niska Gas Storage Partners Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV