Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PNI, HPS, PDT, WBS, HLF
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $28.00 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Webster Financial has been 684,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Webster Financial has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 36.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Webster Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Webster Bank, National Association that provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses primarily in southern New England and Westchester County, New York. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.55. TheStreet Ratings rates Webster Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Webster Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV