EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, November 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), has launched its new web site http://www.mPowertech.com with detailed information for consumers, channel partners and investors on the mPower Jump It. The site also enables pre-orders of the Jump It for $89.95, plus shipping. First shipments start December 9, 2013, just in time for the holiday season.
With 600 peak cranking amps, the mPower JUMP It is an extremely powerful and portable car battery jump starter that's so small it fits in a glove box. Now millions of car owners, worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to use jumper cables ever again because the mPower Jump It is always in your car, always ready and always easy to use.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Input: 12V 1A Output: 12V Jump start Start Current: 300A Peak Current: 600A Size: 7.09" x 2.76" x 1.38" Weight: 1.52 lbs. Operating Temperature: -20degree(s)C - -60degree(s)C / -4degree(s)F - 140degree(s)F Battery Capacity: 13000mAh Full Charging Time: Approx. 4 hrs.
The mPower Jump It was unveiled at the 2013 SEMA Show, November 5-8, 2013, at the Las Vegas Convention Center and is currently featured at the mPower Technologies booth (number 50213) located in the "First Time Featured Exhibitors" Bridge Booths section. "The response has been incredible," said Ronald Durando, President and CEO of mPhase, Inc. "Everyone is amazed at how powerful the Jump It is in such a small and affordable package."Features include:
- Automatic on
- Jump starts all 12V cars including large 8 cylinder vehicles as well as diesel engines
- Can jump start car 30 times without a recharge
- Multiple safety protection
- High capacity battery technology
- 600 Amp Peak Current
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV