Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at two investor conferences in November and December 2013.
Mr. Dauerman will discuss Ultimate’s recurring revenue business as well as present an overview of the company’s history and financial results at the following events:
- Goldman Sachs US Emerging/SMID Cap Growth Conference, which will be held Thursday, November 14 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present at 8:40 a.m. Eastern time.
- Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference, which will be held December 2-5 at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present on Tuesday, December 3 at 3 p.m. Mountain time. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/120313a_jw/?entity=1_GGPBSRX
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate SoftwareUltimate is a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, with more than 10 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,800 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services. In 2013, Ultimate was ranked #9 on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and Minyanville Media Inc. named Ultimate among the top 10 most ethical businesses in the U.S. In its 2013 Cloud Buyer’s Bill of Rights Certification, Constellation Research awarded Ultimate its highest level of certification. Ultimate has more than 2,500 customers with employees in 144 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, Pep Boys, Texas Rangers Baseball, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate’s products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV