SAN MATEO, Calif.
Nov. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of
software suites, today announced that NetSuite COO,
Jim McGeever, will give a keynote at the
Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Tech, Media & Telecom Conference at
12:20 p.m. ET on
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at
The Waldorf Astoria in
New York, N.Y.
An audio webcast of the presentation will be available on NetSuite's Investor Relations Web site at www.netsuite.com/investors .
NetSuite Inc. is the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials/ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software suites. In addition to financials/ ERP software suites, NetSuite offers a broad suite of applications, including accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Ecommerce that enables companies to manage most of their core business operations in its single integrated suite. NetSuite software allows businesses to automate operations, streamline processes and access real-time business information anytime, anywhere. For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com/investors . Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog , NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates. NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV