SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced it has partnered with Gryphon Networks, the leader in on-demand marketing compliance and sales intelligence solutions. inContact's cloud contact center solution is now tightly integrated with Gryphon's real-time, Do-Not-Call (DNC) compliance solution for outbound sales-and-marketing organizations and contact centers.
Recent changes implemented by the FCC to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), including new cellular telephone restrictions, have many companies looking for ways to remain compliant. The partnership between Gryphon and inContact provides the first integrated solution that offers comprehensive compliance with federal and state calling restrictions for inContact customers. The integration with the inContact platform can be customized to meet the specific, individual needs of companies in different industries and across geographic locations.Jeff Fotta, President of Gryphon, said, "As the only company that guarantees 100% compliance with complex Do-Not-Call regulations, we are delighted to partner with another industry leader to enable inContact's contact center clients to reach their largest, legally marketable universe while ensuring adherence to marketing privacy rules for to customers and prospects." Highlights:
- Multi-faceted approach allows each company to customize according to their specific compliance needs
- Cloud-based, real time call blocking validates each call request for permission to continue. No list scrubbing is required.
- Easy to configure authentication rules through Studio, inContact's visual scripting engine
- Works with inContact Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution
- Cell Phone Compliance System includes three ways to handle calls: Click-to-Call, Preview or Manual
- Learn about Personal Connection Outbound Solution
- Get a customized assessment of your contact center operations
- Follow @inContact on Twitter