- a poster titled “An RNAi-Therapeutic Targeting Tmprss6, in Conjunction With Oral Chelator Therapy, Ameliorates Anemia and Additively Diminishes Secondary Iron Overload In a Mouse Model Of β-Thalassemia Intermedia” in the Thalassemia and Globin Gene Regulation Poster I session being held on Saturday, December 7 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. CST (6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EST);
- a poster titled “Development of RNAi Therapeutics Targeting the Complement Pathway” in the Bone Marrow Failure Poster II session being held on Sunday, December 8 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST (7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST);
- a poster titled “A Subcutaneously Administered RNAi Therapeutic Targeting Tmprss6 For The Treatment Of β-Thalassemia” in the Thalassemia and Globin Gene Regulation Poster II session being held on Sunday, December 8 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST (7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST); and,
- a poster titled “Expanded Therapeutic Index Of Antithrombin Silencing and Correction Of APTT In a Hemophilia A Mouse Model” in the Disorders of Coagulation or Fibrinolysis Poster III session being held on Monday, December 9 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST (7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET).
Alnylam To Present New Pre-clinical Data On Multiple RNAi Therapeutic Programs At 55th Annual Meeting Of The American Society Of Hematology (ASH)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.