AOL Inc. (NYSE:AOL) today announced that Chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong will participate in the RBC Capital Markets’ Global Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Nov. 12, 2013, at the New York Hilton Hotel in New York City. Armstrong’s presentation is expected to begin at approximately 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Also, Bob Lord, CEO of AOL Networks, will participate in Wells Fargo’s Tech, Media and Telecom Conference on Nov. 13, 2013, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Lord’s presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:20 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Live audio webcasts will be available online at http://ir.aol.com.
To listen to the live webcasts, please visit the Events & Presentations section on AOL’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.aol.com. We recommend going to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcasts to register, download and install any necessary software. Instructions for accessing and registering for the webcasts will be available at http://ir.aol.com beginning today. Visitors will also be able to listen to an archived copy of the webcasts at http://ir.aol.com for a period of three months following the events.
About AOLAOL (NYSE: AOL) is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions. From time to time, we post information about AOL on our investor relations website ( http://ir.aol.com) and our official corporate blog ( http://blog.aol.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV