- Net investment income for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 was $10.6 million, or $0.40 per share on a diluted basis, after preferred dividends and net of $0.10 per share in incentive compensation on net investment income.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 was $12.9 million, or $0.48 per share.
- Net Asset Value per share at September 30, 2013 increased to $15.06 per share from $14.94 at June 30, 2013.
- Total acquisitions during the quarter ended September 30, 2013 were $183.7 million and total acquisitions net of total dispositions were $128.2 million.
- November 7, 2013, our board of directors declared a fourth quarter regular dividend of $0.36 per share and a special dividend of $0.05 per share. Both dividends are payable on December 31, 2013 to shareholders of record as of December 10, 2013.
- On September 26, 2013, we priced a follow-on offering of 4,370,000 shares of our common stock at $15.76 per share, which closed on October 1, 2013.
- On September 10, 2013, we expanded our revolving credit facility with Deutsche Bank from $50 million to $100 million and increased the accordion feature that now allows for expansion of the facility up to $200 million.
- On September 19, 2013, we extended the maturity date on our Wells Fargo led facility from July 31, 2014 to July 31, 2016. Borrowings under this facility will continue to accrue interest at a rate of LIBOR plus 0.44% through July 31, 2014 and at a rate of LIBOR plus 2.50% after July 31, 2014.
TCP Capital Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Net Investment Income Of $0.40 Per Share; Earnings Of $0.48 Per Share; Regular $0.36 Per Share Dividend; And A Special $0.05 Per Share Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts