The Alerian MLP ETF (Master Limited Partnership Exchange-Traded Fund) declared its fourth quarter 2013 distribution of $0.2740 on Wednesday, November 6th. The dividend is payable on November 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on November 12, 2013.
AMLP Cash Distribution:
- Ex-Date: Thursday, November 7th
- Record Date: Tuesday, November 12th
- Payable Date: Friday, November 15th
ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc. is also the distributor for the ALPS | Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index Fund and the ALPS | Alerian Energy Infrastructure Portfolio. Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-398-8461.
RISKSInvestors should carefully consider the investment objectives, RISK, charges and expenses of any exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) prior to investing. For a prospectus containing this and other information, please visit www.alerianmlp.com or call 1-877-398-8461. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. There are RISKS involved with investing in ETFs including the loss of money. Additional information regarding the RISKS of this investment is available in the disclosure. The Fund is taxed as a regular corporation for federal income tax purposes. This differs from most investment companies, which are treated as “regulated investment companies” under the Code and do not pay entity level income taxes. If, due to tax law changes, an MLP in the portfolio is deemed a corporation rather than a partnership for federal income purposes, then income would be subject to federal taxation at the MLP level. This would reduce the amount of cash available for distribution to the fund which could result in a reduction of the Fund’s value. The Fund invests primarily in energy infrastructure companies which may be adversely affected by changes in worldwide energy prices, exploration, production spending, government regulation, changes in exchange rates and depletion of natural resources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV