NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) today announced that David J. Schlanger, Chief Executive Officer, will deliver presentations at two upcoming investor conferences:
- The 2013 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- The Wells Fargo 2013 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 9:55 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
Investors, analysts and the general public are invited to listen to live audio broadcasts of these presentations over the Internet. These broadcasts can be accessed at www.wbmd.com (in the Investor Relations section). A replay of these broadcasts will be available at the same web address.
About WebMD WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, Medscape Education and other owned WebMD sites.All statements contained in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on WebMD's current plans and expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, including those described in our SEC filings. SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV