BEIJING, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with primary focus on high growth cities in China, today announced that the Company will hold its 2013 annual general meeting ("AGM") of shareholders at its Beijing office at 27/F, China Central Place, Tower II, 79 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100025, People's Republic of China on December 4, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. local time. The shareholder record date is November 4, 2013.
Xinyuan filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 15, 2013. Xinyuan's Form 20-F can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.xyre.com as well as on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. The notice of the annual general meeting of shareholders and the proxy statement related to the meeting are available through the Company's website at http://agm.xyre.com.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan") (NYSE: XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. In China, Xinyuan primarily focuses its development projects in Tier II cities, Zhengzhou, Ji'nan, Suzhou, Kunshan, Xuzhou, Chengdu and Hefei. The Company's U.S. development arm, XIN Development Group International, Inc., is a pioneer amongst Chinese real estate residential developers, entering the US market in 2012. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://en.xyre.com/ir.html.For more information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV