GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) announced today that its board of directors approved a 4.4 percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend from 45 cents to 47 cents per share of common stock.
"Our dividend increase speaks to our close alignment with shareholders, our strong business momentum, and our commitment to providing a steady and growing dividend," said Jim Reid-Anderson, Chairman, President and CEO.
The dividend will be payable
December 9, 2013 to shareholders of record as of
November 25, 2013.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV