- Adjusted EBITDA 1 of $0.77 per basic share or 88% of revenue;
- Cash dividends of $13.0 million, representing a payout ratio of 37% of operating cash flow;
- Completion of the previously announced acquisition of a royalty on the El Morro copper-gold project in Chile for $35 million; and
- Final payment of $12.9 million made to Thompson Creek Metals Company (“Thompson Creek”) as part of the Mt. Milligan gold stream acquisition. Copper and gold concentrate production commenced at Mt. Milligan in September.
Royal Gold Reports Net Income Of $0.23 Per Share For Its First Quarter Fiscal 2014 And Concentrate Production Commences At Mt. Milligan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts