Leapfrog (LF) ($7.73) beat EPS estimates by 6 cents earning 38 cents a share in afterhours trading on Monday. The hold rated maker of tech-based educational toys for children traded as low as $7.62 on Wednesday. My semiannual risky level is $8.57.
Mosaic (MOS) ($46.35) missed EPS estimates by 5 cents earning 51 cents in the premarket on Tuesday. The hold rated fertilizer company has a monthly value level at $42.19 with a weekly risky level at $49.06.
Marathon Oil (MRO) ($36.45) beat EPS estimates by 9 cents earning 87 cents a share in afterhours trading on Monday. The hold rated integrated oil and gas company has a weekly value at $34.85 with a monthly pivot at $35.73 and semiannual risky level at $38.02.
OpenTable (OPEN) ($79.92) beat EPS estimates by 8 cents earning 37 cents a share in afterhours trading on Tuesday. The stock had a moon-shot to $82.87 on Wednesday. The buy rated Internet based restaurant reservation service has been downgraded to hold this morning. My semiannual value level is $69.33 and a monthly pivot at $76.88.Tidewater (TDW) ($62.01) beat EPS estimates by 29 cents earning $1.15 a share in afterhours trading on Monday. The sell rated operator of fleets that serves the offshore energy industry traded as high as $63.19 on Tuesday. My semiannual value level is $56.82 with an annual pivot at $59.59 and annual risky level at $63.31. (Z) ($78.81) beat EPS estimates by 7 cents reporting a loss of 11 cents a share. The hold rated real estate information website zoomed to its 50-day SMA at $87.68 then fell to $77.20. My weekly value level is $75.01 with a monthly risky level at $99.23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV