- Product Revenue Grows 10% for the Quarter - - Net Income Grows 226% to $5.9 Million - - Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Today at 9:00 a.m. EST -
WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq:RGEN) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Below are the Company's financial and business highlights for the third quarter, financial guidance for the year and dial-in numbers for today's conference call.
Third Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Bioprocessing product revenue for the third quarter of 2013 was $12.2 million, an increase of approximately10% over the third quarter of 2012.
- Total revenue for the third quarter of 2013 was $18.8 million, an increase of approximately 25% over the third quarter of 2012.
- Bioprocessing product gross profit margin was 53.5% for the third quarter of 2013, compared to 42.3% during the third quarter of 2012.
- Net income increased to $5.9 million for the third quarter of 2013 compared to $1.8 million for the third quarter of 2012; earnings per diluted share were $0.18 for the third quarter of 2013 compared to $0.06 for the third quarter of 2012.
- Cash and investments as of September 30, 2013 totaled $67.1 million compared to $50.0 million as of December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV