Internet Gold – Golden Lines Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market: IGLD)(TASE: IGLD) today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Bezeq’s Results: For the third quarter of 2013, the Bezeq Group reported revenues of NIS 2.4 billion ($ 679 million) and operating profit of NIS 721 million ($ 204 million). Bezeq’s EBITDA for the third quarter totaled NIS 1.05 billion ($ 297 million), representing an EBITDA margin of 44%. Net income for the period attributable to Bezeq's shareholders totaled NIS 449 million ($ 127 million). Bezeq's cash flow from operating activities during the period totaled NIS 1.1 billion ($ 323 million).
Cash Position: As of September 30, 2013, Internet Gold’s unconsolidated cash and cash equivalents totaled NIS 279 million ($ 79 million), its unconsolidated gross debt was NIS 1.1 billion ($ 301 million) and its unconsolidated net debt was NIS 786 million ($ 222 million).
Internet Gold's Unconsolidated Balance Sheet Data*
|September 30,||September 30,||September 30,||December 31,|
|Short term liabilities||144||41||147||138|
|Long term liabilities||921||260||1,023||895|
|Cash and cash equivalents||279||79||312||179|
|Total net debt||786||222||858||854|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV