- 2013 third quarter net sales increased $14 million, or 8%, to $196.5 million, compared to 2012 third quarter net sales of $182.5 million.
- 2013 third quarter operating income increased $12.3 million to $21.6 million, compared to 2012 third quarter operating income of $9.3 million.
- Quarterly net income attributable to continuing operations increased to $12.3 million, or $0.37 per diluted share, including the impact of a favorable income tax benefit of $2.6 million, or $0.06 per diluted share.
- 2013 third quarter titanium mill product shipments were 4.0 million pounds at an average realized price of $18.57 per pound, compared to 4.2 million pounds at an average realized price of $19.01 per pound for the same period last year.
- 2013 third quarter Boeing 787 seat track deliveries totaled 22 equivalent ship sets, ending the quarter at a 9 equivalent ship-sets-per-month delivery rate.
RTI 2013 Third Quarter Results Show Continued Year-over-Year Growth In Both Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts